Bi-Xenon: Morimoto EvoX-R 2.0
EVOLUTION: The original Hella "E55" design is the most widely used original equipment projector in the world. So what? It's a good design, but the EvoX-R is better in every way. So whether it's a new retrofit or a direct swap out for the old; the EvoX-R is a winner.
2.0 PERFORMANCE: Coming standard with a 3" clear lens and a mirror finish reflector bowl, the EvoX-R manages to produce the MOST INTENSE hot spot of any projector in the Morimoto lineup. If you're looking for the most hardcore down-the-road performer with an insanely bright high beam, look no further. Performance like this is not possible with threaded-shaft style projectors!
Performance highlights: Coming standard with a 3" clear lens and a mirror finish reflector bowl, the EvoX-R manages to make plenty of light. With a proper gradient of intensity from the cutoff line downwards in its low beam, and amazing table-top pattern high beam, you'll easily be blowing away Benzes at night with these.
Their bolt pattern is identical to older Hella 3" halogen, xenon, and bi-xenon projectors - so can be used as a direct bolt on upgrade to OEM or aftermarket housings that use these designs.
- Projectors: EvoX-R Bi-Xenon (Pair)
- Lens: ZKW-R optically clear
- Wiring: Sealed 9006 inputs
- Warranty: Three Years
- Application: Universal (cars)
- Orientation: LHD (North American Standard)
- Depth: 147mm
- Width: 107mm
- Height: 96mm
- Lens Diameter: 3"
- Lens Shape: Round
- Size: Medium
- Functionality: Low & High Beam (Bi-Xenon)
INSTALLATION & PERFORMANCE
- Time to install: 6 hours (estimate)
- Cutting involved: Application Dependent
- Performance: Brighter
- Modification required: H1, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9005, 9006, 9007
- Headlight Sizes: Medium - Large
- Bulbs: D2S
- Best Shrouds: All except Mini Gatling / Mini Graphite